Sunday 20 July 2014

Graduation 2014

Hello Everyone,

The last three years has been leading up to this moment and I think the last year of writing this business blog has also been leading to this moment...my Graduation! I thought I would write a post this week about my graduation and also show you a few snaps from the day. I thought I would show you some photographs of my friends and I, one with out lecturer, a family shot of myself and my parents and finally the obligatory throwing your graduation cap in the air style photo.
I can't believe I can finally say I am a Business Management BA (Hons) graduate! I had the most amazing day graduating my degree with a 2.1 and I cannot thank everyone enough for making the day as special as it was. All of the cards, flowers and gifts will be cherished forever...I felt so incredibly spoilt and special. I am feeling so proud of everything I have achieved the last three years at university and the constant support from my family and friends has been incredible! A huge thank you to my amazing parents for being there every step of the way!

Walking up on stage collecting my degree felt so surreal and I must admit I even got a bit emotional. To think I even started my personal blog officially the first year of university and to see how far it has grown today is something I still can't believe. University has opened my eyes and offered me so many amazing opportunities...the last three years have literally flown by but I am so excited for what the future holds. I would like to think that my university journey has been pretty special. I have had the opportunity to do so many things along the way...a student representative and even a cheerleader. I realise I have had some ups and downs throughout my university journey with lots of tears and stress especially with dissertation but I would change anything. So soppy right?! 

Speak to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment