Monday 5 May 2014

Keep Calm & Finish Your Dissertation


Hello Everyone!

Friday i had my last ever lecture as a Business Management Undergraduate…scary or what?! I cannot believe my University journey is slowly coming to an end. Here is a little update since my last post...

The last few days has consisted of myself and various others of my family reading through my dissertation to overall proof read and make sure everything is looking top notch.

The dissertation word count officially is meant to be 9,900 with the additional 10%. However, as of right now i have 10, 460 words which means i have to try and condense my thesis down by around 500 words. Never in my right mind would i ever have thought i would be over the word count for my dissertation. Like i have previously mentioned, a dissertation in general is a scary thing to me and reading through 94 pages of my own research work is such an amazing feeling! It has been one of the most stressful things of my life but it will be completely rewarding once it is all complete.

I am planning on doing a reflective post on my dissertation journey for you all but i highly recommend you use your eight-month or so time span wisely. My work is finished but the editing process has been such a lengthily task for me the past few days.

Dissertation hand in is Wednesday before midnight and quite frankly i cannot wait to submit my work and rid of the stress and anxiety of it haha. In regards to work i have remaining, i have one more assignment and then three exams across May.

I have been using the award predictor on e-vision a lot recently to see where abouts i am in terms of my grades and what i need to do to achieve the final degree i desire. I am not sure how accurate it is but so far so good. Have you used the awards predictor?

Speak soon


No comments:

Post a Comment