Monday 25 August 2014

Goodbye & Thank You

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing great! Well here it is, this is going to be my final post for the business student blog. It has been an incredible year being able to merge my passion of blogging and business to create the ultimate business blog. I have loved being able to write this blog alongside my final year of studying at the university and in some sense it has almost developed into a diary that I will be able to look back on in the future.

I mentioned in my last post how I obtained the blogging position and if it wasn't for my lecturer Simon Reilly letting me know about the role I wouldn't be here today. It has been great being able to discuss business in general, some personal things and all about studying a business management degree at the University of Bedfordshire. I really hope that potential, new or even current students have stumbled across this blog and found or read something helpful that they could take away and utilise during their university experience. If I had known about the student blogs during my first year I would have loved to read advice from a student who is in my position and has gone through experiences that I will be going through also.

Looking back over my posts there have been some ups and downs but overall the past year has been amazing and I would not go back a change a single thing. So much has happened and writing this blog has opened doors for me and aided me in developing my writing skills for my personal blog. Writing this blog allowed me to obtain a summer internship at the University of Bedfordshire's MARC department and it has been amazing to be able to experience a working environment at the university rather than a student one...so much goes on behind the scenes that students would never know about. I have been working on some exciting projects and I was also asked to be part of the universities winter campaign alongside a selection of other graduates from the university. I am so looking forward to seeing what those are like and hopefully I will be able to post something on here for you all to see.

"Life is like a moving bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving" 

Good luck if you are starting a business degree this year and remember there are going to be days where you just want to scream and possibly give up BUT there are also going to be amazing days where perhaps you have received an amazing grade on an assignment or have been personally selected on your academic abilities and hard work. The three years will fly by so enjoy every second of it and grab every opportunity that comes your way. Graduation was a day I will NEVER forget and you won't either...relax and be yourself because you have got this!

"Pressure is wonderful. Not only does it make popcorn and diamonds, but it forces us to perform, deliver, and to make wonderful things!"

Hopefully speak to you all soon in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment