Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Plan After Easter Break

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all have a great Easter break…even though i am incredibly jealous as mine is none existent! I am currently in the University library writing up the remanding chapters for my dissertation and it suddenly struck me…what is the plan after Easter break? I know the main plan for my final 3rd semester is to complete my dissertation, hand in my dissertation, complete a handful of exams and then graduate! When written down it sounds so incredibly easy…the thought of everything is actually quite scary! But then what?!

In my previous post i briefly mentioned how i wouldn't be having much of an Easter break and so far this has been 100% true. I have lugged my way into University everyday with bags full of books (very good exercise) fully determined to get a full 9am - 6.30pm hour shift done packed full of dissertation work and revision. I find working at the University is so much better and i have less distractions. There is a library full of books within walking distance and some staff on hand to ask for advice.

It's the final week of Easter break and it has literally flown by so fast. I have literally had to make a full schedule for myself to make sure i stay on track. I promised myself i wouldn't be one of those student how finishes the work hours before the submission deadline…for a dissertation that sounds crazy! I mean if you get the work done appropriately good on you but it would seriously stress me out…eeek!

Looking at my calender i only have 3 weeks remaining to complete my dissertations….2 of which are for writing and editing and 1 week is to get my dissertation bound looking all pretty and professional. Then after that i have three exams scattered throughout May which we are still waiting on the timetable for (we were told it would be released last week…tut tut) and then GRADUATION in just over 12 weeks.

I can't believe the last three years have just flown by.

Speak soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment