Wednesday 9 April 2014

Easter Break = No Break


Hello Everyone!

Yay! It is finally Easter break, which means lots of relaxing, enjoying the sunshine and doing pretty much anything other that University work right?! NOPE! Easter break for me = No Easter break. 

I am currently writing this post up from the Learning Hub at the Bedford campus. It is officially Easter break but unfortunately I will not be having an Easter break due to the growing amount of work i need to finish. I need to completing the remaining chapters of my dissertation, this is worth 70% of my final dissertation grade and they consist of the Methodology, Findings, Analysis, working on my Literature Review, Appendices and a reflective report and so on.

I think the thought of writing a dissertation is still quite daunting to me. Essentially it is 9000-10,000 word report but the word Dissertation is just so scary. I really cannot believe i am three years into my degree and i will be graduating in a few months time. The 1st draft and final deadlines are approaching and i am in a slight panic mode and want to make sure i get everything finishing within good time. I am hopefully working towards a 2:1 or 1st degree which means a lot of hard work is needed.

I have been University all day everyday for the past few weeks. I am determined to not get everything on top of me and fall behind…that would not be good. I think if i work constantly hard the next few weeks hopefully it will all be worth it and then i can enjoy the Summer and being a graduate!

I will fill you in on more dissertation antics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment